Stadium Way West,
Tel: 0845 4545045
web : http://doubletreemk.co.uk
email : DoubleTreeMK
Milton Keynes is built on a grid system of H roads (horizontal) and V roads (vertical)
They run in numerical order from North to South (V roads) and from East to West (H Roads).
The Seminar is just off of the V6 (Grafton Street) and H8 (Standing Way).
- From the M1 Junction 14 head straight over the Northfield roundabout on H6, Childs Way.
- At the next roundabout, Fox Milne turn left onto V11, Tongwell Street.
- Continue on the V11 and head straight over the Monkston roundabout.
- At the next roundabout, Brinklow, turn right along the H8, Standing Way.
- Continue on the H8, following signs to Buckingham.
- Continue straight over the roundabouts until reaching the Bleak Hall roundabout.
- Turn left onto the V6, Grafton Street.
- You will see a sign for The Milton Keynes Dons Stadium.
- From the A5 Northbound, exit the road signposted Central Bletchley and take the first exit off Redmoor roundabout.
- The Milton Keynes Dons Stadium entrance is on the left.
There are also brown Milton Keynes Dons Stadium signs around the city to follow.
The post code MK1 1ST does not work with some sat-nav systems.
Please use MK1 1QB or Peverel Drive.
Parking at the venue.